- The only official study guide for the OSPRE® Part 1 Police Promotion Examinations
- If it's not in the book, it won't be in the exam - your exam question writers only use the 2015 Manuals
- Ensure you hit the passmark with our comprehensive syllabus, the only one to cover all examination areas!
- Written by experienced law specialists and reviewed and endorsed by the College of Policing
- New for this year: includes key revisions to the PACE Codes, as well as new and updated legislation covering all four volumes: Crime, Evidence and Procedure, Road Policing, and General Police Duties, plus significant case law decisions
Blackstone's Police Manuals, endorsed by the College of Policing, are the only official study guides for OSPRE® Part 1 Promotion Examinations.
Straightforward and accessible, Blackstone's Police Manuals offer you the only comprehensive version of the 2015 syllabus and they are the only resource used by question writers when preparing an OSPRE® Part 1 examination. The four volumes of Crime, Evidence and Procedure, Road Policing, and General Police Dutiescover all aspects of criminal law and procedure, with key parts of legislation reproduced for your reference and with each chapter professionally checked and reviewed by the College of Policing. Complex or commonly misunderstood areas feature handy Keynote boxes, which point to relevant case law or provide an example of how material is used in a practical sense, helping you to establish the connections between legislation and police procedure. The 2015 edition has been updated to incorporate all recent legislative developments and case law, including coverage of the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013, the Criminal Procedure Rules 2013, the Crime and Courts Act 2013, the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, the Road Safety Act 2006, as well as revisions to PACE Codes A, B, C, E, F, and H.
Blackstone's Police Manuals are also available as part of our online Blackstone's Police Manuals and Q&Asservice: http://www.blackstonespolice.com
Readership: Police Constables taking the Part I Sergeant's Examination and Sergeants taking the Part I Inspector's Examination. Also of interest to police training departments, police forces and associated organisations.
Write Your Own Review
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
|Order Value||£0 - £9.99||£10 - £29.99||£30+|
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
|Order Value||£0 - £29.99||£30+|
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.