Magnum's modern version of a traditional uniform patrol shoe. Part of Magnum's long established Uniform range, and for those looking for that traditional styling.
The Active Duty Shoe CT is a lightweight uniform safety shoe with a breathable, water resistant upper.
Featuring a modern composite safety toecap and plate (not the heavier, colder steel variety), the Active Duty Shoe CT meets the European Standard EN 345 for Safety Footwear.
This Magnum shoe features:
- A composite safety toecap and plate
- A full grain leather upper
- A fast wicking mesh lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- A slip resistant outsole with superior traction
- A removable/replaceable shock absorbing footbed
- An ergonomic design for superior comfort and fit
Courtesy information for officers:
A number of Forces nationwide stipulate that their officers are not allowed to wear safety footwear - i.e. boots or shoes with safety toecaps.
To avoid later hassles and expense with exchange, we recommend that you check Force policy before purchasing this product.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.