The boot worn by the world's leading public safety personnel, the 5.11® A.T.A.C., just got promoted. It's lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability.
A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support.
The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and shock mitigation system provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
- Ortholite® full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite® X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite® Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit.
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Hidden knife pocket
- YKK® side zipper for easy on and off
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11® ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system™
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.