These trousers are fully waterproof classic combat trousers. The outer is made from Arktis' signature 50/50 ripstop, is coated with a DRW finish and is one of the toughest fabrics on the market.
The waterproof/breathable characteristic is achieved by a light-but-strong seam-sealedinner dropliner. By having the critical performance fabric shielded by the outer shell, any nicks or tears that might occur during wear and tear mean that the garment will remain waterproof/breathable despite damage to the outer shell.
These trousers feature an adjustable waistband which allows 1-2 inches of adjustment either way without the need for any addition belt systems. Two leg pockets, two rear pockets, two hand pockets, adjustable ankle and a fly zip opening. This trouser has seen action with a number of forces around the world.
The Dutch military, UK police, and French special forces choose this trouser for its extreme reliability and performance.
- 50/50 Polycotton showerproof Ripstop - No Melt/ No Drip
- Waterproof dropliner with taped seams
- Adjustable waist and ankles
- Heavy duty nylon stitching
- Durable zips
- Key points of wear bartacked
- Adjustable drawcord on ankles
- Four large front boxed pockets
- Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
- Large slide buttons bound in
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.
Arktis combat trousers are very adjustable. The ‘Combat Waist System’ allows for 1-2 inches of adjustment bigger or smaller.
Inside leg length measurements are measured from the crotch seam to the ankle hem.
It’s always best to measure an existing pair of trousers to get an accurate size.
|Waist Size (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|Waist Size (CM)
|Inside Leg (Inches)
|Inside Leg (CM)