- Covers national and international cyber security and cyber crime strategies
- Clearly lays out all the relevant offences and police powers with points to prove, related cases, and practical considerations
- Includes practical guidance for the effective investigation of cyber-related crimes
- Provides clear explanations of cyber policing structures and governance
Blackstone's Handbook of Cyber Crime Investigation provides a clear and detailed introduction to cyber crime, offering you an effective operational guide to the complexities and challenges of investigating cyber-related crimes.
Written by a team of experts, this unique book provides police officers with an operational reference and resource addressing all manner of cyber crime threats, including online anti-social behaviour and hate crimes, organised cyber crime and fraud, online child exploitation and cyber terrorism. Presented in four main parts, Parts 1 and 2 offer an overview of the different types of cyber crime and explanations of the national structures and strategies in place to combat them, as well as case studies and scenarios. Part 3 offers practical guidance on the investigation of cyber crimes, developed with the support and guidance of a multi-disciplinary team of cyber experts from policing, academia and private industry, and Part 4 covers the key legislation, police powers and points to prove relevant to each key category of offending and is written by the Police National Legal Database. All sections in Part 4 are accompanied by explanatory notes and related case law, ensuring quick and clear translation of cyber crime powers and provisions.
Concise and accessible, this book is an ideal reference and resource for all operational police officers, the extended police family and partners working to keep communities safe from the online phenomenon of cyber crime.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.