- The only official study guide for the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination
- If it's not in the book, it won't be in the exam - your exam question writers only use the 2023 Manuals
- Ensure you hit the passmark with our comprehensive syllabus, the only one to cover all examination areas!
- Written by experienced law specialists and reviewed and endorsed by the College of Policing
- Fully up to date with new case law and legislation, as well as expanded Keynotes to aid revision
Blackstone's Police Manuals 2023, endorsed by the College of Policing, are the only official study guides for the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination. Straightforward and accessible, Blackstone's Police Manuals are the only resource used by question writers when preparing a NPPF Step Two Legal Examination and each of the three volumes forms part of the only comprehensive version of the 2023 syllabus.
Blackstone's Police Manual Volume 1: Crime 2023 covers areas including Homicide, Sexual Offences, Fraud, State of Mind, and Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person. For complex or commonly misunderstood areas, there are handy Keynote boxes, which point to relevant case law or provide an example of how material is used in a practical sense, helping you to establish the connections between legislation and police procedure. The 2023 edition has been updated to incorporate all recent legislative developments and case law, as well as revised keynotes on important areas and improved structuring to aid revision.
Also available in the series are: Volume 2: Evidence and Procedure 2023 and Volume 3: General Police Duties 2023.