- The only official study guide for the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination
- If it's not in the book, it won't be in the exam - your exam question writers only use the 2021 Manuals
- Ensure you hit the passmark with our comprehensive syllabus, the only one to cover all examination areas!
- Written by experienced law specialists and reviewed and endorsed by the College of Policing
- The new edition is fully updated to cover the latest developments in case law and legislation.
*** Please note that the 2021 Manuals are for use with the 2021 Syllabus which applies to exams after November 2020 ***
Blackstone's Police Manuals 2021, endorsed by the College of Policing, are the only official study guides for the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination.Straightforward and accessible, Blackstone's Police Manuals are the only resource used by question writers when preparing a NPPF Step Two Legal Examination and each of the four volumes forms part of the only comprehensive version of the 2021 syllabus.
Blackstone's Police Manual Volume 4: General Police Duties 2021 covers areas including Terrorism and Associated Offences, Complaints and Misconduct, Weapons, and Public Disorder, as well as PACE Codes A, B, and G. For complex or commonly misunderstood areas, there are handy Keynote boxes, which point to relevant case law or provide an example of how material is used in a practical sense, helping you to establish the connections between legislation and police procedure. The 2021 edition has been updated to incorporate all recent legislative developments and case law.
Also available in the series are: Volume 1: Crime 2021, Volume 2: Evidence and Procedure 2021, and Volume 3: Road Policing 2021.