The Truss is an all-inclusive multi-tool, with 17 tools built to the exacting needs of the professional user in a size-conscious design. This full size multi-tool aims to remove excess heft while keeping all of the functionality. The result is a professional-grade multi-tool that bridges the gap between the problem and the solution.
Boasting 17 curated tools, the Truss is built to handle any and all tasks thrown at it: at the job site, around the house, and everywhere in between. The optimized tool pack is edited to remove unused tools and include much-requested ones - this multi-tool heeds the call of the demanding user.
An evolution of the original Suspension chassis, the Truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the Truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- The handle is constructed from one single piece of steel, allowing for additional strength in a slimmer design
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- Pliers type - Needle nose
- Blade edge - Plain edge & partially serrated blade
- One-handed opening - No
- Pocket clip- No
- Blade - Stainless steel
- Handle - Stainless steel
- Sheath - Nylon
Size and Weight -
- Blade Length: 2.28" | 5.8cm
- Overall length: 6.5" | 16.5cm
- Closed length: 4.17" | 10.6cm
- Weight: 8.28oz | 235g
17 Tools -
- Spring loaded pliers
- Regular pliers
- Wire cutter 2.25"
- Fine edge blade 2.25"
- Serrated edge blade
- Real cross driver
- Small, medium, and large flathead drivers
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Wire stripper
- Improved sheath
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over and will use the item responsibly and appropriately.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.