- This sew-on dock requires an industrial grade sewing machine and thread to attach to a garment
COMPUTER STITCHING MACHINES AND LOCKSTITCH FLAT BED MACHINES
- M40 Lapwing polyester plaited & bonded
- M42 Nylbond computer stitch high twist thread for computer stitching machines
- M40 Nylbond standard nylon bonded and lubricated
- M40 Nylbond SLB specially lubricated and bonded for heavy duty applications
- M40 Zwibond 100% Polyamite, continuous Filament.
Because of the difficulties of feeding such a hard and dense material through the machine, the number of stitches per inch should be set at a minimum 7-8. (3 .2 metric).
The seam allowance for this type of material should be 2.5mm.
- Because of the density/hardness of this Nylon component we would recommend the use of the Schmetz Serv 7, Groz-Beckert San 5 type needles or Schmetz SDI triangular point in size 120-130 for 40 thread. These have reinforced blades, which will reduce the possibility of needle deflection and breakage during stitching.
- Standard needle (slight possibility of needle or component breakage) - Larger needles may cause problems.
We overrun no less than five stitches, the stitches that overlap must go into the original holes. Tying of thread is optional.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.