The FS6 Performance Foot Sleeve has sold millions of units world-wide and is the #1 selling light brace in the running market. It is incredibly effective at relieving the pain of Plantar Fasciitis, chronic arch and heel pain, and swelling in the foot.
The Compression Zone Technology® knitted into this amazing foot sleeve provides medical grade orthopedic support to the foot structure and the Achilles tendon. Graduated compression improves circulation and reduces swelling, all in an ultra-comfortable moisture-wicking foot sleeve that can be worn under socks and inside shoes. The FS6 can be used for resting therapy or overnight and gives morning pain relief from the first day.
Compression Zone Technology
- Zone 6: Light Compression. Wide, smooth & comfortable
- Zone 5: Firm Compression. To support the Achilles & boost venous system
- Zone 4: Moderate Compression. With Shaped-to-fit design
- Zone 3: Firm Compression. Lifts the Plantar Fascia & boost venous system
- Zone 2: Moderate Compression. To boost venous flow & stabilize
- Zone 1: Light Compression. With smooth, flat opening
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Swollen Feet
- Arch Pain
- Heel Pain
- Provides continuous stretch of the Plantar Fascia
- Supports the arch and the overall foot structure
- Stabilizes Achilles tendon and ankle
- Creates a better sense of balance
- 2 x compression foot sleeves per package
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.