Our original, totally waterproof, breathable and windproof, close fitting stretch knit gloves, incorporating our patented Stretchdry technology. These gloves give excellent grip, control and dexterity for a range of outdoor activities.
This SealSkinz Glove features:
- Constructed with our proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- Chevron printed palm and fingers for firm handling and increased grip even when wet
- Merino wool inner lining for warmth, moisture control and comfort
- Close fitting stretch knit for comfort and control
- Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
- Outer:96.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner: 84% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens
|Mens / Unisex (Inches)
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
Measure the circumference of your head just above your eyebrows using a tape measure.
|Beanies and skull caps
||S / M
||L / XL
|Size in centimetres
||55 - 57
||58 - 61
||62 - 63
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit sock, please ensure you pick the same size in relation to your shoe.
|UK shoe size
||3 - 5
||6 - 8
||9 - 11
||12 - 14
|Euro shoe size
||36 - 38
||39 - 42
||43 - 46
||47 - 49