Yellow box containing a single application kit in for dealing with vomit, blood etc.
Ideal for small problems in the workplace be it the office, pub, taxi, restaurant or anywhere small body fluid spills could be a nuisance.
Includes granules to spread on the spill, a scoop and scrape.
- 1 x Absorbent granules 10g
- 1 x Apron (polythene)
- 1 x Biohazard bag
- 1 x Disinfectant spray 30ml
- 1 x Disinfectant wipe
- 1 x Dry cloth
- 1 x Feet covers (pair) polythene
- 1 x Gloves (pair)
- 1 x Scoop (plastic)
- 1 x Scraper (plastic)
- 1 x Zip tie
- 1 x Instructions
BIOHAZARD DISPOSAL KITS
A safe way to clean up vomit, blood, urine etc.
1. Put on protective clothing provided.
2. Sprinkle the contents of the sachet over the spill. This will solidify a liquid spill in 2 minutes.
3. Using the scoop and scraper provided remove the now solidified spillage and place in the Biohazard bag.
4. Use the spray to disinfect the area of the spill.
5. Place the used scoop, scraper and gloves in the waste bag and tie securely.
6. Wipe hands with disinfectant wipe and dispose of.
7. Dispose of the contaminated materials by approved means.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.