Peter Jones ILG provides specialist fittings and duty equipment to many of the UK's Police forces, and as an innovator in this field is well respected within the Police and security industry.
The 174 range of baton holders are regarded as one of the safest and most secure ways of carrying your baton. Constructed from thick cow hide leather with a plastic injection moulded baton sleeve, Peter Jones baton holders are durable and reliable.
This holder is suitable for 540mm - 21" Friction Lock Asp, Casco or Monadnock batons, and comes with a KlickFast stud fitting instead of a belt loop and ratchet, allowing you to use the KlickFast docks on your Body Armour or Belt as mounting options.
This baton holder features:
- Quality leather and moulded nylon construction
- Integrated Klickfast stud (male), for use on duty vests, on belts (comes with belt dock), or anywhere else where you have an existing airwaves dock.
- Adjustable for left/right handed use (thumb release)
- Can speedily holster even a fully extended baton, ensuring the operational advantage at times of need
- Durable leather retainer to avoid accidental/involuntary baton expansion
- Supplied with a plastic KlickFast dock for use with a 50mm duty belt
If you have an autolock Monadnock baton you will need the 21" Autolock Baton Holder
. This baton has a different tip to the friction lock Asp, Casco and Monadnock styles, and therefore needs a slightly longer holder to accommodate the baton.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.