- Home /
- Lowa Zephyr Mid Desert Boot
This model has been introduced to give the user a non combat, moderate terrain, lightweight ankle height desert boot.
This lightweight boot is fitted with the latest Monowrap® technology, which provides good stability between the heel and mid foot and excellent flex in the toe zone. Excellent underfoot cushioning is offered whilst at the same time stability is given from the wrap round Monowrap® construction. Also fitted with a highly breathable 3D mesh lining and anti-scuff toe portion.
- Cross Desert Sole
- Hiking-oriented tread with a special design of its lugs and elements
- very good traction on diverse terrain
This Lowa boot features:
- Upper: Split leather - 1.4 - 1.6 mm + Cordura®
- Lining: Fabric
- Sole: LOWA Cross
- Weight: 1064 g/pair size 8
- Construction: Slip lasted, injected sole
- Lacing: Closed hooks
- Usage: Moderate terrain (mid weight military boot)
|Boot Colour||Desert Tan|
|Boot Toe Protection||Non-Safety Toe|
|Boot Midsole Protection||Non-Safety Midsole|
|Boot Waterproofing||Water Resistant|
Lowa Active Creme - Neutral£7.99
Lowa Water Stop Pro£8.99
Excellent boots. Review by Adds.
Excellent pair of boots. Have used Zephyrs many times before. My go to boot for pretty much everything. Bought from CopshopUK because of the amazing price. (Posted on 11/05/2021)
Great boot but soles wear out quickly Review by Paul
These boots, as well as other Lowa boots do suffer from the soles wearing out. I wear mine everyday for work and normal use, so they get worn about 12-16 hours on site and for walking. The soles will diminish within 6 months. I've owned Zephyr's for 3 years ( 4 pairs of Zephyr and 1 pair of Z6s GTX ). I don't mind paying for the luxury as i want a boot to be comfortable all the time and they surely are, but the wearing out quite quickly means they only get 4 stars (Posted on 12/07/2020)
Excellent lightweight boot. Review by Taff
After years of cheaper lower quality boots I decided to give these a try. Instantly comfortable with no wearing in required. Fits like a trainer but with solid support to foot & ankle. The sizing seems on the small size for a boot as I usually drop a 1/2 size but for these I had to get the same as my regular shoe fitting. Just to add the customer service re sizing was excellent too. (Posted on 14/09/2016)
Excellent service and product Review by Russ
Thanks for service. Boots arrived by Dpd, prompt!
Boots are supreme quality as was to be expected by Lowa! Lightweight and like slippers!
Don't buy the cheap imitations on Amazon, you will be disappointed.
(Posted on 28/09/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
|Order Value||£0 - £9.99||£10 - £29.99||£30+|
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
|Order Value||£0 - £29.99||£30+|
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.
|Foot Length mm||223||227||231||235||239||243||248||252||256||260||264||268||272||276||281||285||290||294||298||302||306||315||323|
A few top tips to obtain the best fit:
- Try the boots on at the end of your working day as your feet could have increased by up to half a size due to vigorous activity.
- Always wear your chosen socks when trying on footwear.
- Please remember that LOWA boots are available in half sizes.
- Fit the larger foot first but leave it unlaced. Push your foot as far forward in the boot as possible; you are now looking for a gap of approx 10mm in the space now left behind the heel.
- Put the other boot on and lace them both up with your heel well back into the heel counters. They should feel snug around the ball and instep of your feet without having to lace them too tightly.
- Walk up and down and experience slight heel lift only, and minimum foot slippage. You should not feel the front of the boot at all, even when trying to push your foot forward inside the boot.
- Boots may become a little wider in time (but do not rely on this when purchasing).
- All boots, however comfy they feel from new, need a little time to soften up.
Length difference from full size to full size = 8.46 mm (half size to next size = 4.23 mm).
Ball of the foot width increases max 3 mm from full size to next full size (half size to next size = max 1.5mm).
Wide Fitting Last
If choosing a wide fitting boot then the following width dimensions are added to the standard width: Ball of the foot width increases 2 mm on each size. Toe volume and instep height increases also.
If using your foot length as your guide (choose your longest foot), then add 10 mm before converting to UK size, to allow adequate length inside the boot. This is classed as the Mondopoint measuring system.