- Home /
- Lowa Trekking Footbed
Lowa Trekking footbeds are specifically designed as replacement footbeds or insoles for the Task Force collection of LOWA boots. A balanced footbed with a breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. LOWA insoles aids the transportation of moisture away from the foot. The LOWA insole range minimizes friction and reduces fatigue in conjunction with LOWA's own patented climate control system.
- High moisture absorption material
- Breathable, lightweight & durable
- Viscoelastic latex foam interlayer provides comfort due to the optimal adaption to the foots' anatomy
- Wide-meshed polyester material with cooling properties
- Washable up to 30 °C
- Free from pollutants
- Excellent shock absorption
- Sold in pairs!
|Boot Toe Protection||No|
|Boot Midsole Protection||No|
Write Your Own Review
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
|Order Value||£0 - £9.99||£10 - £29.99||£30+|
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
|Order Value||£0 - £29.99||£30+|
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.
|Foot Length mm||223||227||231||235||239||243||248||252||256||260||264||268||272||276||281||285||290||294||298||302||306||315||323|
A few top tips to obtain the best fit:
- Try the boots on at the end of your working day as your feet could have increased by up to half a size due to vigorous activity.
- Always wear your chosen socks when trying on footwear.
- Please remember that LOWA boots are available in half sizes.
- Fit the larger foot first but leave it unlaced. Push your foot as far forward in the boot as possible; you are now looking for a gap of approx 10mm in the space now left behind the heel.
- Put the other boot on and lace them both up with your heel well back into the heel counters. They should feel snug around the ball and instep of your feet without having to lace them too tightly.
- Walk up and down and experience slight heel lift only, and minimum foot slippage. You should not feel the front of the boot at all, even when trying to push your foot forward inside the boot.
- Boots may become a little wider in time (but do not rely on this when purchasing).
- All boots, however comfy they feel from new, need a little time to soften up.
Length difference from full size to full size = 8.46 mm (half size to next size = 4.23 mm).
Ball of the foot width increases max 3 mm from full size to next full size (half size to next size = max 1.5mm).
Wide Fitting Last
If choosing a wide fitting boot then the following width dimensions are added to the standard width: Ball of the foot width increases 2 mm on each size. Toe volume and instep height increases also.
If using your foot length as your guide (choose your longest foot), then add 10 mm before converting to UK size, to allow adequate length inside the boot. This is classed as the Mondopoint measuring system.