Magnum Viper Pro 8.0 Boot
Please select options...
Magnum's new and worthy replacement for the supremely popular Stealth Force boot has finally arrived, the Viper Pro 8.0 boot is the latest addition to the Magnum Force Collection - "Tactical footwear which delivers beyond the call of duty"
Building on the Stealth's heritage of lightweight 'straight out of the box' comfort, the Magnum Viper Pro offers first class performance, comfort and durability to the wearer. The Viper conforms to EN347 European safety standards and features a high traction rubber out-sole a Cambrelle lining that draws moisture away from the skin, helping to keep the foot dry and comfortable through the longest of duty shifts, essential for police, security, and military personnel.
Magnum's continued focus on operational comfort is clear in the internal construction of the Viper Pro - quality M-P.A.C.T contoured insoles are fitted as standard, padded collars and foam ankle rolls provide protection and comfort, whilst the fibre-glass shank through the sole offers reassuring lightweight support. The Viper Pro series also feature TPU reinforced toe boxes and heel counters, a welcome upgrade on the non safety Stealth Force boots which had a soft non-reinforced toe section and therefore less protection from anyone standing on your foot, for example.
The Viper Pro range has a zipped version, so for those who love the speed and on/off ease of a zipped boot then the Viper Pro 8.0 Side Zip may well be for you. For those that like the fully traditional style of a lace up patrol boot then the Viper Pro 8" is the one for you.
This Magnum boot features:
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing breathable 900 denier nylon and ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Cambrelle® lining
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Padded microfibre collar for comfort
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- High traction outsole
- Oil resistant and fuel-resistant SRA slip resistant outsole
- Fibreglass shank for lightweight support
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB)
|Boot Toe Protection
Orders received before 2PM are despatched same day, to all UK and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Delivery (including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands)
|£0 - £9.99
|£10 - £29.99
Channel Islands Delivery
|£0 - £9.99
|£10 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.