A rugged, lightweight and technical waterproof glove. Offering a balance of warmth and breathability. Perfect for a variety of activities and weather conditions.
This product was formerly known as: Dragon Eye
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Enhanced control - Zero liner movement provides excellent control
- Dexterity - pre curved fingers for greater control
- Grip and control - PU suede palm provides durability, grip and enables precise control
- Thumb Wiper - Fleece wiper for a variety of uses
- Outer: Outer: 52% Polyester, 27% Nylon, 18% Polyurethane, 3% Elastane
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Inner: LINING: 100% Polyester
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens
|Mens / Unisex (Inches)
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
Measure the circumference of your head just above your eyebrows using a tape measure.
|Beanies and skull caps
||S / M
||L / XL
|Size in centimetres
||55 - 57
||58 - 61
||62 - 63
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit sock, please ensure you pick the same size in relation to your shoe.
|UK shoe size
||3 - 5
||6 - 8
||9 - 11
||12 - 14
|Euro shoe size
||36 - 38
||39 - 42
||43 - 46
||47 - 49