- Over 350 unique, Type-A multiple-choice questions, set out in the only style you will see in the exam and written specifically for Trainee Investigators
- Updates to all questions, reflecting Parts One to Four of the 2023 NIE syllabus
- Detailed explanations of answers, all fully referenced to Blackstone's Police Investigator's Manual 2023 to highlight any gaps or weaknesses in your knowledge
- Contains a useful questions checklist so you can check your progress
Blackstone's Police Investigators' Q&A 2023 is your essential revision aid for preparing for the National Investigator's Examination (NIE). The book contains a range of multiple-choice questions divided into four parts (General Principles, Police Powers and Procedures; Serious Crime and Other Offences; Property Offences; and Sexual Offences) which mirror Parts One to Four of the Blackstone's Police Investigators' Manual 2023. Each question is provided with a detailed and comprehensive answer, highlighting not only the correct response, but also the reasoning behind the incorrect responses. Full cross-references to the relevant Manual paragraphs and Keynotes encourage more effective studying, while a question checklist helps you track your progress.
This book is an excellent learning aid and study resource which helps reinforce knowledge and understanding of the National Investigators' Examination syllabus. It is a must for students and their trainers preparing for the NIE exam. In addition, if you are a police promotions exam candidate looking for extra practice material, you will find this text invaluable.
Orders received before 3PM are despatched same day, to all UK destinations, BFPO and International addresses.
We treat ALL orders as priority, so no need to pay extra for a quick service!
UK Mainland (England, Wales, Mainland Scotland)
||£0 - £9.99
||£10 - £29.99
N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands
||£0 - £29.99
If you need to exchange an item simply return it to us under our fair and simple, no quibble exchange policy.
Unlike other retailers in our sector there are NO restocking charges or 2nd postage charges to pay.
* Postage discounts may be available for higher value/low weight orders that fall into higher postage brackets (particularly for outlying areas). Contact our sales office for details.